By his minimal, often "simple" style he focuses on strong idea hiding behind each pister. He loves to trick people into using their brains, as he tries to hide a deep meaning in each poster.
Suggestion, provocation, reflection.
His works are part of the permanent collection of Museum of Contemporary Art in Istre, Croatia.
- finalist of 5th International Reggae Poster Contest 2017, UK
- Jury’ Special Award – Grafers International Poster Competition 2016, Turkey
- Anfachen Award 2016, Germany
- finalist of Bio-Art Contest 2016, Seoul
- winner of Graphic Design Festival Breda open call 2015, Netherlands
- finalist of 2nd International Student Poster Biennale Bielsko Biala 2015, Poland
- finalist of 8.International Student Poster Competition "Skopjeposter" 2015, Macedonia
- finalist of 2nd International Student Poster Biennale Lublin 2015, Poland
- CHEAP Street Poster Art Festival 2017, Italy
- PlakatFest 2017, PL
- Nicosia: The City of Utopia | International Poster Exhibition 2017, Cyprus
- 9th Virtual Biennale Prague 2016, Czech Republic
- One Design Week 2016, Bulgary
- EduZgraf open call for students – Zgraf 12 2016, Croatia
- CHEAP Street Poster Art Festival 2016, Italy
- PlakatFest 2016, Poland
- and more...
Personal website: www.patrykkrygowski.pl