Graphic Designer and Illustrator, currently works in the design and development of
packaging, toy design, children's game design, children's illustration and character design. He has been art director in photographic production for different publications. He realized the design of signage and Visual Merchandising for different department store. In 2017 creates the SPEAK UP POSTER!, whose main objective is to promote the Social Mobility in all its areas. It also seeks to promote social awareness and participation of society in terms of social mobility. That society is involved in political, social, cultural, economic, educational, etc. His posters have been exhibited in the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Spain, France, Iran, Africa, South Korea, Finland, Mexico, Brazil, Ukraine, Moscow, among others.
Here are some events where his posters have been selected and displayed:
• Poster Quadrennial Bardejov 2017.
• Papers-Invitation Exhibition for Gift Paper Pattern Design, 2017
• "For the Next Generation" poster exhibition, Worldwide Graphic Designers 2017
• "Easter Poster" Podgorica, Montenegro 2017.
• "International Poster Exhibition" Isar ", IRAN 2017.
• 12 Golden Bee - Moscow International Biennale of Graphic Design 2016.
• "Bar Policy" Electoral Apocalypse, Spain 2016
• International exhibition of posters "Chernobyl 30, Fukushima 5" in Ukraine 2016.